Thank you for your interest in joining our Tijuana 2016 Spring Mission Trip! It’s going to be a powerful time of meeting with God, sharing His love with the wonderful people of Mexico, and building lasting friendships within our church community. Get excited!
Registration deadline is March 13 with a 50% deposit.
Mandatory Training Day
Saturday, March 19, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: Biola University's Crowell School of Business Room 109
All participants must attend this Training Day!
Dates & Cost
Trip Dates: March 29 – April 2
Leave at lunch time on Tuesday and return in the late evening on Saturday.
- $350 per person includes transportation, all meals, and hotel accommodations.
- 50% ($175) due by Sunday, March 13. Total cost due on Sunday, March 27.
- You can pay your trip cost or donate towards the trip HERE or by putting checks or cash in the offering basket at church in a giving envelope.
- Make sure to designate “Tijuana” and the name of the participant on the giving envelope.
- Please make checks out to “Antioch Community Church Fullerton”.
Accommodations & Food
Hotel Hacienda del Mar, Playas de Tijuana
Less than 2 miles from US Border
Capability to call US from cell phones
24 Hour Security
All meals will be provided and prepared by trusted volunteers who our ministry partners have worked with for years.
What We’ll Be Doing on the Trip
Meeting God during extended times of worship and teaching each morning.
Practically serving orphans through recreation and service projects each afternoon.
Sharing the Gospel and performing dramas and dances in plazas and parks each evening.
Partnering with a local Antioch-affiliated church plant who will be able to provide long-term follow-up for the people we meet.
What You Need to Do
- Obtain a US Passport or Passport Card (For more information: www.getyouhome.gov).
- Register by Sunday, March 13. 50% of the trip cost is due on this day: Pay HERE.
- Attend the mandatory Training Day from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, March 19.
- Pay the remainder of the trip cost by Sunday, March 27.