We are thrilled to announce the dates for
our third annual trip to partner with
All Peoples Tijuana! We will be joining
their church for 4 days of outreach,
prayer, worship, and teaching. You won't want to miss this time together!
Make sure you put March 1st - 4th on your calendar!
MANDATORY TRAINING DAY
- WHEN: Saturday, February 10, 9am-3pm
- WHERE: Fullerton Community Center (340 W Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832)
** All participants must attend this Training Day!
DATES & COST
Trip Dates: March 1st - 4th
Leave at 6 p.m. on Thursday and return in the afternoon on Sunday.
- $300 for adults, $500 for married couples
- $100 for youth (3-17), free for children under 3
- Tuition due by February 10th
HOW TO PAY
- You can pay your trip cost or donate towards the trip HERE or by putting checks or cash in the offering basket at church in a giving envelope.
- Make sure to designate “Tijuana” and the name of the participant on the giving envelope.
- Please make checks out to “Antioch Community Church Fullerton”.
ACCOMMODATIONS & FOOD
- Hotel Hacienda del Mar, Playas de Tijuana
- Less than 2 miles from US Border
- Bottled water
- Capability to call US from cell phones
- 24 Hour Security
- All meals will be provided and prepared by trusted volunteers who our ministry partners have worked with for years.
WHAT WE’LL BE DOING ON THE TRIP
- Meeting God during extended times of worship and teaching each morning.
- Practically serving orphans through recreation and service projects each afternoon.
- Sharing the Gospel and performing dramas and dances in plazas and parks each evening.
- Partnering with All Peoples Church Tijuana who will be able to provide long-term follow-up for the people we meet.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Obtain a US Passport or Passport Card (For more information: http://travel.state.gov).
- Register by Sunday, February . 50% of the trip cost is due on this day.
- Attend the mandatory Training Day from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, February 10th.
- Pay the remainder of the trip cost by the Training Day.