Thank you for your interest in joining our Tijuana 2017 Spring Mission Trip! It’s going to be a powerful time of meeting with God, sharing His love with the wonderful people of Mexico, and building lasting friendships within our church community. Get excited!
Registration deadline is March 25 with a 50% deposit.
Mandatory Training Day
- WHEN: Saturday, April 1, 9am-3pm
- WHERE: Fullerton Community Center (340 W Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832)
** All participants must attend this Training Day!
Dates & Cost
Trip Dates: April 20 – April 23
Leave at 9AM on Thursday and return in the afternoon on Sunday.
- $300 for adults, $500 for married couples
- $100 for youth (3-17), free for children under 3
- 50% due by Sunday, March 25. Total cost due on Sunday, April 16.
HOW TO PAY
- You can pay your trip cost or donate towards the trip HERE or by putting checks or cash in the offering basket at church in a giving envelope.
- Make sure to designate “Tijuana” and the name of the participant on the giving envelope.
- Please make checks out to “Antioch Community Church Fullerton”.
Accommodations & Food
- Hotel Hacienda del Mar, Playas de Tijuana
- Less than 2 miles from US Border
- Bottled water
- Capability to call US from cell phones
- 24 Hour Security
- All meals will be provided and prepared by trusted volunteers who our ministry partners have worked with for years.
What We’ll Be Doing on the Trip
- Meeting God during extended times of worship and teaching each morning.
- Practically serving orphans through recreation and service projects each afternoon.
- Sharing the Gospel and performing dramas and dances in plazas and parks each evening.
- Partnering with All Peoples Church Tijuana who will be able to provide long-term follow-up for the people we meet.
What You Need to Do
- Obtain a US Passport or Passport Card (For more information: http://travel.state.gov).
- Register by Sunday, March 25. 50% of the trip cost is due on this day.
- Attend the mandatory Training Day from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 1.
- Pay the remainder of the trip cost by Sunday, April 16.